1.Our Services To You
1.1 Rockabilly Guitar School (hereinafter referred to as "RGS", "us", and "we") will provide you (any reference to "you" and "yours" refers to you, the user of the Service) with on-line guitar tutorials (hereinafter the "Product") and you agree to purchase and use the Product on these terms and conditions as may be amended from time to time. The latest version of these terms and conditions can be found at any time by returning to this page on the RGS website.
2. Your Contract With Us
2.1Your contract with us shall begin upon the earlier of :
· The date that we accept your offer detailed in these terms and conditions either by notifying you or by providing you with access to the Product; or
· The date you start using the Product.
3. Your Use Of The Services
3.1 All copyright, trade marks, patents and other intellectual property rights in any material or content (including without limitation software, information, text, photographs, music, sound, videos, graphics, logos, symbols, artwork and other material or moving images) contained in or accessible via the Services is either owned by us or has been licensed to us by the rights owner(s) for use as part of the Services. You are only allowed to use the Services as set out in these Terms. If you wish to do anything else with any of the Content, you must first obtain the written permission of the owner of the rights in that material. All rights are expressly reserved.
3.2 You shall not be entitled in respect of any Content (wholly or partly):
· to pass it on to third parties or to allow third parties to access it unless and to the extent expressly permitted; or
· to change, edit, modify, reformat or adapt it in any other way.
4. Payments & Charges
4.1 Before we need to supply you with the Product, you must pay us the Price as notified to you.
4.2 You must pay any taxes, duties, stamp duties, imposts, levies or government charges relating to this agreement or the supply or usage of the Product, where and by whosoever charged, and you indemnify us in respect of any such payments.
5. Pricing Policy
5.1 All prices shown on the website are in £Sterling, are inclusive of VAT at 17.5%, where applicable, and may change from time to time. We reserve the right to change prices if there is a change to the rate of VAT and will do our best to ensure that prices are correctly shown. However, in the unlikely evantuality that an error should occur, we will attempt to contact you at the e-mail address you supplied to us when you placed your order.
5.2 A one-off payment is made for the subscription ('subscription') refers to the online lessons provided by RGS e.g. Hot Rod Flatpicking, Songs etc).This payment is valid for one year.
5.3 If you subscribed before May1st 2007, your payment will be automatically renewed the on the anniversary of your initial subscription.
5.4 If you wish to canel your subsequent year's subscription, please let us know anytime before or on the payment anniversary date and we will gladly cancel this for you.
7. Prohibited Use of the Service or Content
7.1 You, and any persons you allow to use the Service or the Content through your access to the Service, are not allowed to:
· copy, disclose, modify, reformat, display, distribute, licence, transmit, sell, perform, publish, transfer, link to, share passwords, reverse engineer or decompile (except to the extent expressly permitted by applicable law) or otherwise make available the Content and/or the Service or any part thereof except as set out in these Terms; include or create links (including deep-links) to or from the Content and/or the Service;
· use the Service or the Content for any commercial purpose;
· use the Service and anything available from the Service for illegal purposes or in breach of any applicable laws, statutes and regulations or codes of practice; use the Service or the Content in any way that we in our sole and absolute discretion consider objectionable, inappropriate, likely to injure our brand and reputation or otherwise unacceptable.
8. Exclusion of Liability
8.1 In recognition of the unique value of the Product supplied to you by us, you agree that to the maximum extend permissible by law:
· We are not liable to you or anyone claiming through you for any loss or damage or costs sustained or incurred by you arising in any way in connection with the Product.
· We exclude all implied warranties in relation to the Product. Should we be liable to you, by virtue of any applicable statute, law, rule or regulation, for any loss or damage suffered, sustained or incurred by you under or in connection with this agreement or the Product, our total liability for any such loss or damage shall, to the extent permitted by law, be limited, at our option, to the cost of supplying the Product to you again or refunding to you the amount you paid us for the Product.
· We shall use our reasonable endeavours to ensure the maintenance and availability of the Site and the Services but availability may be affected by your equipment, communication networks or other causes of interference and may fail or require maintenance without notice.
9.1 We may elect to suspend, vary or terminate the Services and the Site immediately and without prior notice at any time for repair or maintenance work or in order to upgrade or update the Site and the Services or for any other reason whatsoever.
9.2 We may elect to terminate the Services or your access to the Site forthwith on breach of any of these Terms and Conditions by you, or if RGS ceases to offer the Site and the Services for any reason whatsoever.
10.1 You make the offer by agreeing to these terms and conditions and paying the Price. We accept your offer by providing you with a user name and password.
10.2 We reserve the right to require offline verification of your identity or authority.
10.3 If we need to notify you of any matter, we may inform you by e-mail to any e-mail address you have given us via the RGS website.
10.4 We will not accept credit cards orders from the following countries: Nigeria, Indonesia, Pakistan, Gambia, Cameroon and Russia. However, we will accept cash orders from any country, so if you can figure out a way of sending it to the U.K. lawfully, we will gladly provide these services to you.
10.5 These Terms and Conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and you hereby submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
Private Guitar Lesson Vouchers
All Private Lesson vouchers are vaild for a period of 6 months from the date of purchase.